Contractors Safety Council of the Coastal Bend
(CSCCB) Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
The health and safety of our industry is our utmost priority as we work to fulfill our mission of building safe workplaces. In that light and the recent developments of COVID-19, we are taking additional precautions to mitigate the spread of the virus.
We continue to reinforce best practices with our employees, trainees, and visitors and have taken steps to protect the health of everyone who enters our facilities by:
- Required risk screening for all persons entering CSCCB facilities, including employees, trainees, and visitors
- All entrants are required to sanitize their hands upon arrival
- Temperature checks for all who enter
- Social distancing through increased space between each partitioned training station in labs and decrease instructor lead class sizes to comply with governmental regulations
- Additional staff hired to provide enhanced sanitation of training stations, keyboards, mice, and all materials before and after each use
- Signage throughout our facility with universal precautions
- Training and updates provided by our medical providers
Our Executive Committee is continuously monitoring the CDC, State, and Local government updates and will advise if circumstance and recommendations change. We will continue to share updates through our website and email to our members. Additionally, Contractors Safety Council of the Coastal Bend provides “Essential Critical Infrastructure” as designate by State and Local mandates. We will continue to serve our members and our industry as we work to fulfill our mission of safety training and support for Critical Infrastructure.